top of page
  • Writer's picturecalemyrick4

Spring Break is Officially Underway in Baldwin County, Alabama

As spring break goes into effect this week, local first responders are at full staff to handle the traffic on our beautiful beaches in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan.

Alabama boasts over 32 miles of white, sandy beaches. These beaches attract nearly 8 million visitors per year, and bring in a revenue of over $7 billion in income for the local economy. This money helps keep over 60,000 people employed during the travel season. These jobs include retail, lodging, and restaurants along the Alabama Gulf Coast. Over 84% of all patrons who visit our Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan beaches stay in Condos, while the remaining 16% plan their trips to stay in hotels along the coast.



Pier in Gulf Shores
Gulf Shores | Orange Beach Alabama



A shocking 45% of all vacationers to the Alabama Gulf Coast claim that they have been traveling here for many years, and coming to Baldwin County will deliver them the vacation that their family desires, every single time (GSOBT Summer 2021 Visitor Profile Report), and most families will end up staying more than 4 nights in a row during one trip.


However long you decide to visit the Alabama Gulf Coast for, and whatever you decide to do during your stay with us, we encourage safety and responsibility. We want you to return home in one piece and without a charge on your record.


If you have any questions regarding anything related to the Alabama Gulf Coast, do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Leave me a message on DaphneAlabama.org, or click the "Real Estate" tab HERE, and give me a call. I am more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your stay!

4 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page